Wild Earth Sanctuary is a 501(c)3 nonprofit farmed animal sanctuary and sustainable education farm. 100% of the donations we receive go toward furthering this important and life-saving work.
Here's how you can help!
- Become a monthly sponsor: Just give your bank Wild Earth's address (101 Eli Sparks Road, Irvine, KY 40336) and ask them to send us a monthly, recurring donation check in an amount of your choice! Suggested Sponsorships:
One of each animal: $45/month
Sponsor an Intern: $300/month
- Help our newest dog and cat residents receive the care they desperately need by making a donation here. (See video above)
- Amazon Smile: You can donate to Wild Earth Sanctuary simply by shopping on Amazon. Just go to smile.amazon.com and type in "Wild Earth Sanctuary". A percentage of what you spend will go to support our life-saving work. Just remember to use the url smile.amazon.com when you shop!
- Amazon Wish List: Wild Earth has a wish list of much needed items for the farm - from animal food to appliances, to office supplies to farm equipment. Check out our wish list here.
- Donate airline miles: Have extra miles you'd like to give to help animals? Why not send Wild Earth to a conference, festival or speaking event around the country to spread the word about the plight of farmed animals and the need for sustainable vegan farming? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in donating your miles.
- Mail a monetary donation: A check made payable to "Wild Earth Sanctuary" can be mailed to Wild Earth Sanctuary, 101 Eli Sparks Road, Irving, KY 40336
- Make a material donation: Please email us at email@example.com to set up a time and date to bring it by! We are always in need of building material, including lumber, hardware, paint, fencing, etc. Other useful items such as animal bedding, towels, vegan dog, cat, duck, chicken, turkey, turtle & miniature pig food and treats, dog and cat toys, vegan food for volunteers and staff, digital camera or video camera, office supplies, gardening tools and supplies, hay and straw, wood chips, bags of leaves, hand or power tools, rain barrels, recycling bins, tarps, wheelbarrows, hoses, and buckets are much appreciated!
Our first fundraising campaign is underway! Wild Earth Sanctuary is very new and needs your help! Your support will allow us to:
- Construct new animal barns for pigs, turkeys, ducks and chickens, and enrich the lives of our current and future sanctuary residents by establishing a veterinary fund
- Enhance our impact through growing our Internship Program, hosting full-time interns year round
- Hire our very first employee to manage the daily sanctuary operations, fundraising, and volunteer coordination
- Expand our educational gardens
- Build our humane education and outreach programs
Thank you so much for your support!