Wild Earth Sanctuary is a 501(c)3 nonprofit farmed animal sanctuary and sustainable education farm. 100% of the donations we receive go toward furthering this important and life-saving work.
Here's how you can help!
- Become a monthly sponsor: Just give your bank Wild Earth's address (P.O. Box 631, Irvine, KY 40336) and ask them to send us a monthly, recurring donation check in an amount of your choice! Suggested Sponsorships:
One of each animal: $45/month
Sponsor an Intern: $300/month
- Amazon Smile: You can donate to Wild Earth Sanctuary simply by shopping on Amazon. Just go to smile.amazon.com and type in "Wild Earth Sanctuary". A percentage of what you spend will go to support our life-saving work. Just remember to use the url smile.amazon.com when you shop!
- Amazon Wish List: Wild Earth has a wish list of much needed items for the farm - from animal food to appliances, to office supplies to farm equipment. Check out our wish list here.
- Donate airline miles: Have extra miles you'd like to give to help animals? Why not send Wild Earth to a conference, festival or speaking event around the country to spread the word about the plight of farmed animals and the need for sustainable vegan farming? Contact us at email@example.com if you're interested in donating your miles.
- Mail a monetary donation: A check made payable to "Wild Earth Sanctuary" can be mailed to Wild Earth Sanctuary, P.O. Box 631, Irving, KY 40336
- Make a material donation: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time and date to bring it by! We are always in need of building material, including lumber, hardware, paint, fencing, etc. Other useful items such as animal bedding, towels, vegan dog, cat, duck, chicken, turkey, turtle & miniature pig food and treats, dog and cat toys, vegan food for volunteers and staff, digital camera or video camera, office supplies, gardening tools and supplies, hay and straw, wood chips, bags of leaves, hand or power tools, rain barrels, recycling bins, tarps, wheelbarrows, hoses, and buckets are much appreciated!
It is with heavy hearts that we announce the loss of a dear friend and Wild Earth Board Member, Mike N. Durschmid. Mike has been an inspiration to generations of activists working for a compassionate and just world for people, plants and animals. We are honoring Mike's passing by establishing an organic memorial garden and off-grid solar array on the microsanctuary grounds at Wild Earth Farm and Sanctuary.
Mike deserves to be honored in a way he would have loved, in a place he did love and hoped to live at one day, and in a manner which will continue to inspire generations towards compassion, resiliency, and sustainability. Please honor Mike and support the creation of Mike's Memorial Garden here.
Thank you so much for your support!