Get Involved! Wild Earth Farm and Sanctuary offers a Farm Apprenticeship Program, Internship Program , and we welcome WWOOFers, groups, and volunteers!
NOTE: Adobe Reader is needed in order to view and fill out the application. If you don't already have it, a free download is available here.
- Wednesday, August 8th: 1-5pm
- Thursday, August 9th: 1-5pm
- Friday, August 10th: 1-5m
Special Volunteer Event:
Saturday, August 11th
- 11am: Come for a tour of the farm
- Noon: Bring a vegan picnic lunch and/or hike our nature trail
- 1-5pm: Volunteer for the animals!
- 5pm: Bring a vegan item for our potluck
IMPORTANT: Please RSVP for your volunteer day(s) and to get address/directions (volunteer location is NOT the mailing address posted on our website/google maps and the sanctuary can be hard to find) by emailing WildEarthFarm@gmail.com.
To volunteer: Bring a water bottle, hat, gloves, sunscreen, bug spray, closed-toed shoes, animal treats (fruits and veggies), and a friend! Sorry, we cannot accommodate companion animals. Print out a volunteer application (above) or fill one out when you arrive.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
Have more questions about volunteering? Check out our FAQ!